Meeting Notice: The Year Ahead in Space, October 15, 2010 at CSISOctober 11, 2010 at 10:02 am | Posted in Space Law Current Events | Leave a comment
by Sara M. Langston with the blog faculty
The new US National Space Policy places renewed emphasis on cooperation with other countries—countries that are experiencing their own exciting missions and tough decisions. CSIS Space Initiatives invites you to join space agency representatives as they discuss what the next year has in store for their organizations.
- Andreas Diekmann, Head, Washington Office, ESA
- Norimitsu Kamimori, Director, Washington Office, JAXA
- Deviprasad Karnik, Counsellor(Space), Indian Space Research Organization, Indian Embassy
- Juergen Drescher, Head, Washington Office, DLR
- Emmanuel di Lipkowski, Space Attaché and CNES Representative, French Embassy
Space is limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 13.